Nespresso Creatista Plus by Breville BNE800BSSUSC
- Single serve coffee & espresso machine: the nespresso creatista plus offers freshly brewed coffee as well as delicious authentic espresso; The creatista plus can turn into your personal latte maker with the attached milk frother, allowing you to create top quality latte art in your kitchen; pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee drinks
- Barista grade: brew different single serve coffee and espresso beverage options at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs; Ristretto (0.5 ounce), espresso (1.35 ounce), lungo (5 ounce); The creatista allows you to take a step further and create more complex coffee drinks such as flat whites, cappuccinos, and latte macchiatos; There are settings that allow you to adjust coffee volume, milk temperature and mixture with a fast 3 second heat up time
- Smart coffee and espresso maker: Brew a perfect single serve coffee or espresso cup time after time with an easy TFT LCD display that assists you on all preparation, setting and maintenance aspects thanks to a high resolution display. Power: 1500 watts
- Integrated milk frother: Automatic built in milk frother with 8 texture levels and 11 different milk temperature settings (11 settings, 55 76°c / 133 169°f) helps you create your favorite single serve coffee and espresso beverages; Complimentary gift: Each machine includes a nespresso original capsule welcome kit with a range of 16 capsules with unique aroma profiles
- Features and warranty: Nespresso creatista plus includes a 1.5l removable water tank, an auto purge steam wand, 19 bars of pressure, a fast automatic cleaning process, a stainless milk jug and a 2 year warranty; heats up in less than 3 seconds with an automatic off mode after 9 minutes
- Included components: Tasting box
- Milk jug
- Water hardness test strip
Simply Delicious Espresso With The Nespresso Creatista Plus By Breville
Who doesn’t love fresh espresso in the morning? Or in the afternoon. Or anytime, really. That delicious smooth flavor and energizing caffeine have been well-loved for many years. The trouble is, stopping in to see your local barista every day can be a little time-consuming. But having to make your own espresso from scratch can be a little cumbersome. Well, thankfully Breville and Nespresso have developed a home espresso machine that gives you the ability to make wonderful specialty espresso drinks without the hassle of having to grind beans or deal with wet coffee grounds. In this article, we are going to give you an in-depth look at the Nespresso Creatista Plus by Breville. This is the perfect espresso maker for people who love quality espresso but want the convenience of coffee pods.
The Creatista Plus has an attractive eye-catching design and comes in multiple colors. It has a stainless steel front and removable drip tray for easy cleaning. It also comes with a 60oz water reservoir so you will not have to worry about refilling it too often. The LCD control screen is bright and easy to navigate, giving you full access to all your drink options. And, Creatista Plus comes with an integrated milk frother, so you can make your favorite milk drinks as well. One of the best benefits of this espresso machine is that it is compact, only 6.7” x 16.1” x 12.2”, meaning it can easily be integrated into any kitchen design without being overwhelming.
Now that you know about the outside, let’s talk about the inside. Some people might think that a pod espresso maker cannot possibly make espresso as well as a traditional espresso maker, but they would be wrong. Breville has used their engineering knowledge to create a pod brewer that offers 19 bar pressure, enough pressure to create smooth espresso and perfect crema. They also added a rapid-heat boiler so the Creatista Plus is ready to brew in as little as 3 seconds. And as an added bonus, they designed this machine to be energy efficient. It will automatically turn off after 9 minutes of inactivity, meaning you never waste electricity.
The Pod Debate
Everyone loves the convenience of pod brewing, but not everyone loves pod coffee. The two main reasons that people choose to skip the pods are flavor and waste. Coffee tastes better when it is freshly ground, especially espresso, so some think that pre-ground coffee in a pod cannot be fresh. Well, Nespresso has made it their mission to create pods that deliver all the flavor you need. They use high quality, sustainably sourced coffee and have it hermetically sealed into their specialty pods. This seal keeps the coffee fresh, ensuring the best flavor and aroma.
Nespresso has also thought about the amount of waste created by coffee pods, so they made their pods recyclable. And even better, they will recycle them for you. When you go online to order your Nespresso pods, you can also order a recycling bag. Simply fill the bag with used pods, seal it up, and drop it off at any UPS location, free of charge. Enjoying delicious espresso and protecting the environment at the same time? Yes, please!
The simplicity of the Creatista Plus makes brewing your favorite specialty drinks a breeze. You can choose between three volume sizes, depending on the beverage you want, and the machine does the rest. You can make espresso, regular coffee, and ristretto. The steam wand allows you to make all your favorite milk drinks too, such as lattes, macchiatos, and cappuccinos. With Breville’s technology and Nespresso’s quality coffee, you will never run out of great beverage options. Not sure which Nespresso pods to get? Not to worry, each Nespresso machine comes with a welcome pack of pods so you can try them out and see which you like best.
You really cannot get much simpler than the Creatista Plus when it comes to having quality espresso at the touch of a button. This machine comes with everything you need to make your favorite espresso drinks without any of the hassles of manual espresso machines. With Breville’s energy-saving design and Nespresso’s environmentally conscious pods, this is an espresso machine that you can feel truly good about.