La Pavoni BAR T Commercial 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system. Solid Brass Groups are Chrome plated for durability. Boiler Auto Fill System aand Mounting Pressure Gauges.
- Seperate Solenoids allowing multiple Users to operate the Unit simultaneously. Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front injectors for each group. Indipendent radiator hydraulic system for every group.
- Dispositif anti-appel. Anti-vacuum valve. Double scale gauge for pump and boiler pressure control. Fonction de pre-infusion. Electronic automatic water level. Water level control with sight glass. Two flexible steam jets.
- One hot water tap with flexible jet. Stainless steel water line installation lit is included. Electrical heating up with three poles manual reset safety thermostat. Electropump: internal included; external on request.
- Water Softener included (Water Softener installation is required to maintain warranty). Color: Black. Boiler capacity: 14L. Voltage: 220-240V (50/60 Hz.). Heating element: 4370 Watts. Dimensions: W 700mm x H 510mm x D 522mm. Weight: 59KG.
La Pavoni BAR-T 2V-B Commercial 2 Group Review
Let the La Pavoni Bar T Commercial 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine meet all your business espresso needs! Tired of your old machines becoming slow or not functioning correctly? Tired of making small fixes on your pre-existing machine everyday in order to fulfill your customers’ needs? This espresso machine is for you!
This machine was made with you, the business owner, in mind. With simple mechanisms and beautiful features, you are sure to love your purchase. This espresso machine is truly professional grade with all of the features you need to make your customers’ favorite drinks quickly and efficiently.
Making espresso and other specialty coffee drinks has never been easier as it has with the La Pavoni Bar T Commercial 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine. This machine has all the features to streamline productivity and speed of preparation. These features and more are highlighted below.
The Features and Specs
This machine, to start, is black in color. It also has the water softener included with purchase. The parts of the machine are chrome plated for a beautiful finish.
The water boiler of this espresso machine is able to hold up to fourteen liters. It runs at a voltage of 220 to 240 Volts. The machine heats at 4370 Watts. It is 700 millimeters wide, 510 millimeters high and 522 millimeters deep. It does weight around 130 pounds.
The groups on this espresso machine are chrome plated and made from brass. The water boiler has an autofill feature and pressure gauges. There is also a vertical infusion chamber on the machine.
There are multiple solenoids on the machine. The water boiler is also made of copper This allows for transversal heat exchange and injectors for each section. There is also a hydraulic system that runs via radiator in each section.
Within the boiler, as aforementioned, is a gauge to monitor pressure. There is also anti-vacuuming machinery provided. There are two steam jets and a water level monitor.
The hot water tap contains a jet that is flexible. The waterline is stainless steel. There is also a safety thermometer with reset capabilities.
Benefits of This Product
With capabilities of having two separate solenoids, multiple people are able to utilize the machine at once. This will allow for increased productivity and time management. It will also lead to greater customer satisfaction as they will receive their drinks quicker and more efficiently.
With the machine being made in copper with chrome plates, there is increased durability. This means that this machine will last you and your company a long time. It will hold up to age and strain well.
The gauge provided monitors both the pump and boiler pressure. This allows for greater pressure control. If the pressure is too low, it can be increased. If the pressure is too high, it can be released some. There is never a guessing game about the pressure with this system.
Water level can also be monitored on this espresso machine. There is an automatic water level function as well as a water level sight to create simplicity and ease. When water levels are too low, the machine will inform you of a need to add water.
The safety thermometer is a very important benefit of this espresso machine. You will able to monitor when the machine is getting too hot and needs to cool off. This will prevent any accidents from occurring and will maintain safety of your business, your employees and your customers.
Finally, there is a warranty on this espresso machine in case anything stops working or something happens to it. This warranty is active if the water installation kit is installed. Ensure this is completed in order to receive the warranty of this great machine. Buy the La Pavoni BAR T Commercial 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine today to meet you and your company’s needs!