Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 oz. Brew Sizes, Black
- Brews Multiple K-Cup Pod Sizes: (6, 8, 10 Ounce) – The Most Popular K-Cup Pod Brew Sizes. Use the 6Ounce Brew Size to Achieve the Strongest Brew.
- Large 48 Ounce Water Reservoir: Allows You to Brew 6+ Cups Before Having to Refill, Saving You Time and Simplifying Your Morning Routine. The Water Reservoir Is Removable, Making It Easy to Refill Whenever You Need To.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
Keurig K-Classic Review
The Keurig K-Classic coffee maker is also known as the Keurig K55, and it is one of Keurig’s larger single-serve coffee machines. Its main features include a big water reservoir, several brew selections and a simple, user-friendly control panel. The K-Classic comes in handsome black and red color schemes with silver trim. If you’re looking for a no-frills brewer for your kitchen or office, the K-Classic may just fit the bill perfectly. Let’s take a look at why you should buy it.
Top Five Features
1. Brew selection – the K55 offers a choice of three brew selections at six, eight and 10 ounces.
2. Large water tank – the 48-ounce water tank allows you to brew more without refilling. You can brew one six-ounce cup every day of the week without refilling. If you drink a lot of coffee at once, you can get four 10 ounce cups out of a full tank.
3. Simple controls – if you’re not a fan of complex digital displays, then the K55 is a great choice with easy buttons to push.
4. Easy cleaning – the K55 doesn’t require much in terms of cleaning. Simply descale it regularly and empty the drip tray when it gets full.
5. Travel mug friendly – if you use travel mugs, then the K55 has you covered with room for a mug that is up to 7.1 inches tall.
K-Classic Brewer Size
The K-Classic takes up roughly 10 by 13 inches of counter space and requires nearly 18 inches of clearance in order to open the lid. With the lid closed, the K-Classic is just over 13 inches high. The larger size is mainly to accommodate the bigger water tank vs. some other Keurig machines.
K-Classic K-Cup Compatibility
The K-Classic offers full compatibility with all coffee pods that display the K-Cup brand. Some brands you’ll get to enjoy include Starbucks, Peets, Tully’s Seattle’s Best, Folgers, Caribou, Krispy Kreme and many more.
With a large water tank and choice of brew selections, the K-Classic is a versatile choice for your home or office. Instead of having to refill the reservoir with every cup, you can simply fill this one up and have the ability to brew several cups of varying sizes. This makes it a great choice for office use or a household with multiple coffee-drinkers. Everyone gets their choice of cup.
Easy to Use
The K-Classic is exceptionally easy to use. The controls consist of only five buttons. Three buttons select your cup size, the fourth one is to turn the machine on or off and the fifth one is to enable the automatic shut-off feature. There are also a few LED indicators that tell you when it’s time to descale or add water to the tank. Using the K-Classic is easy. Simply raise the lid, add your K-Cup pod and then select your cup size. The machine immediately starts brewing your delicious coffee.
Several convenience features make the K-Classic stand out. The aforementioned automatic shut-off function is a great one to use when you’re in a hurry. When you enable this function, the machine will shut off after a two-hour idle time. Another great feature is being able to brew into a travel mug. Simply remove the drip tray and place your mug under the brew head.
In conclusion, the Keurig K-Classic brewer is a great choice for those who like overall simplicity and enough versatility to fit their daily life. The K-Classic makes brewing coffee more convenient as you don’t have to fill up coffee filters or tanks as often. Simply choose your cup size, brew and go.