Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker
- FAST BREW TIME: With this single serve coffee maker, you can get fresh coffee at home in 30 seconds from start-to-brew! Depending on your preference, you can experiment with less water for a bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste.
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy coffee house quality, fresher and faster with this powerful yet compact 950-Watt coffee maker. With the one-touch operation you can quickly brew up to 14 oz. of coffee, consistently at the perfect temperature.
- K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Have your cup of joe how you want it with ultimate versatility to select K-Cups or fresh coffee grounds. Includes reusable filter for use with coffee grounds and loose-leaf tea. Prevent mineral build up by using the self-cleaning feature.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Narrow profile fits and stores anywhere and can be used to brew coffee on vacations or trips, in dorms, offices, or any size kitchen. Tall enough to use with most 14 oz. travel mugs, you can quickly brew your favorite hot beverages on-the-go!
- RJ14-UB ASSURANCES: CETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. Power Source: 120 Volts
Chefman InstaCoffee Review
There are two things true coffee lovers want in a coffee maker. They want it to make the hot brew fast and they want some flexibility in their beverage choices.
A hot cup of coffee is really what some people need to get started in the morning or keep them going late into the night while working on a project. Waiting several minutes for coffee to brew is no fun. Some coffee connoisseurs want some choices of different coffee pods or even tea to suit their moods. For that, you need to look at a special kind of brew system. One choice to check out to fulfill both of these needs is the Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker.
Coffee Maker Specs
This 950-watt coffee brewer weighs 3.3 pounds and comes with a one-touch operation that allows you to brew up to 14 ounces of coffee at the same, perfect temperature consistently. It is tall enough to use the majority of travel mugs.
The compact design creates a narrow profile with package dimensions of 14 inches high, 7.6 inches wide and 5.6 inches deep. The size makes it the right size for trips, dorms, and offices.
You can use both K-cups and fresh grounds with the Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker. This coffee maker includes reusable filters to use coffee grounds or loose leaf tea. Being able to also use K-cups gives you the ultimate versatility.
How It Works
It takes this coffee maker just 30 to 60 seconds to brew a cup of hot beverage. To brew coffee, place the K-cup or ground coffee into the filter into the receptacle. Place the filter in the receptacle by lining up the front of the filter to the receptacle facing the user. Only use the filters provided.
Add water to the tank behind the receptacle. Close the lid until you hear a click. Connect the coffee maker to a power supply. Press the brew button.
Be sure to add water to the tank before you plug the coffee maker in. The indicator light will come on once the coffer maker is plugged in. It will blink while it is brewing.
There are measuring lines to keep the amounts of water in line with coffee brew amounts. One teaspoon of coffee is what you need for one standard cup of coffee.
Coffee Maker Features
This coffee maker will accommodate any size cup or mug up to 14 ounces. It has a deck that will keep overflow under control and a one-touch brew system.
Cleaning and Care
It is advised to run one 14 ounces cup of hot water through the coffee maker before you brew coffee for the first time. This coffee maker has a self-cleaning feature to remove mineral buildup. To clean the system, either run 14 ounces of water or 13 ounces of water with one ounce of white vinegar Place a large cup or travel mug on the base and plug in the machine. Press the brew button for five seconds to start.
Afer you clean it, brew at least four cups of water to prevent a vinegar taste in your coffee.
You can get this coffee maker as litttle as $40. It is a solid unit for that price and comes with a one-year warranty.
Being able to use both K-cups and fresh grounds will save you money in the long run over machines that only use K-cups. Coffee drinkers who want a reliable coffee maker that offers versality and a quick brew will be happy with the Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker.