Breville Oracle Touch
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy caf? quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2?F. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
- TRIPLE HEAT SYSTEM: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head?PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- SETTING: Touch screen operation. 5 pre-programmed Caf? favorites. Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings. Adjustable Grind Control. Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture. One/Two Shots. Hot Water. Voltage – 110–120 Volts
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Repair Warranty. Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler.
Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine BES990BSS1BUS1
The espresso machine allows you to adjust and customize every step of the process including the texture of the milk, strength of the coffee, and temperature of the brew. You can save unique coffee recipes under different names. Up to eight unique coffee recipes can be named and remembered by the same machine, so if you have several household members who all have slightly different tastes, this machine has you covered.
The machine has built-in protocols for every stage, so you can automatically get a number of different drinks without needing to have any barista skills. At the first menu, simply swipe back and forth on the touch screen to decide on your choice of cappuccino, flat white, latte, long black, or espresso drink. You’ll have cafe-style coffee available in minutes.
No more grinding by hand! If you want to preserve the integrity of organic espresso beans, the grinder makes the job a lot easier. It’s a conical grinder integrated into the machine itself. Simply load up your whole beans, and the grinder will automatically grind out twenty-two grams of coffee at once. That’s the secret number to getting a perfectly brewed cup of coffee, the same one that industry machines in restaurants use.
Making delicious espresso is an art form and a science rolled into one. The temperatures must be absolutely precise. Even the difference of a few degrees can lead to nasty-tasting coffee that starts your day on a foul note. To this end, the Oracle Touch is engineered with technology that allows for digital temperature control. Unlike manual steaming and venting, the machine is able to keep the temperature within the ideal range without needing any input from you.
The heated group head and two stainless steel boilers allow for even better temperature control. The materials conduct heat well, retain heat, and can be easily heated or cooled to precise degrees. With two boilers, you can also heat your coffee and milk at the same time for faster drink creation.
Another commercial feature is the OPV, otherwise known as the Over Pressure Valve. The purpose is to limit the amount of maximum pressure that can occur during flavor extraction, which prevents bitterness from seeping unnecessarily into the espresso shot. At the same time, the technology uses low pressure during the pre-infusion stage, which is used to gradually increase pressure until the grinds are expanded evenly so flavors are evenly extracted.
Even your milk is customizable and can be textured to perfection. The machine includes a steam wand that uses steam boiler power to texture your milk to your preferred temperature and taste. You get immediate access to barista level micro-foam that’s silky and flavor enhancing. Once you’re done making your drink, the wand cleans itself!
- 14.5 x 14.7 x 17.6 inches in size
- 35 pounds in weight
- 2 year repair warranty included for manufacturer defects
- Made with brushed stainless steel and a stainless steel double boiler
- Hopper capacity of 1/2 a pound of beans
- Water tank capacity of 84 ounces
- Touch screen operation
- Up to 8 unique coffee recipes can be customized and saved at once