Breville BES840XL/A The Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature;15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual over ride or re programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts.Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Breville Infuser Review
Whether you’re a novice or a professional barista, the Breville Infuser offers the finest espresso taste in every cup. It features a steady and low water pressure prior to extraction so that the grounds can gently expand before high pressure is utilized. This pre-infused ground coffee methods results in a more even and balanced extraction, creating a superior espresso flavor. The Breville Infuser is a genuine espresso maker, bringing café quality shots in your own home.
For specialty coffee at home, the Breville Infuser delivers four significant formulas
Tantalizing Body – A luxurious, smooth and honey-tinted espresso begins with soaking the grinds with a low pressure pre-infusion. This method allows the water to slowly and evenly pass through the grounds during high pressure extraction. This innovative method results in a full bodied, viscid, and sweet espresso.
Rich, Full Bodied Taste – With the right measure of 19-22 grams of freshly ground coffee beans the perfect full bodied coffee is created. The calculated dose allows the coffee to completely articulate a distinct character, an unbelievable aroma, and powerful flavor. In fact, the results are a rich and incredible coffee with true and outstanding café quality.
Superb Balanced Flavor – For enchanting, fragrant, and distinctive flavor a formula that utilizes precise control over water temperatures is needed. The Breville Infuser uses digital temperature control (PID) technology so that there is a controlled temperature. The advanced technology offers consistency for a delectable tasting coffee every time.
Smooth & Velvety for the Palate – True microfoam milk is smooth and velvety. For the ideal mouthfeel, the milk is steamed with the right amount pressure to create a million small bubbles. This technique releases the milks sweetness and enhances the taste for a well-balanced blend of sweet frothy and full bodied liquid amber espresso.
The Breville Infuser Espresso Machine is designed to deliver the finest espresso flavor in every cup. With augmented temperature stability and low pressure pre-infusion, the grounds are gently steeped before high pressure is applied. This results in an even extraction for exquisitely rich, balanced coffee taste.
The Breville Infuser also offers many other features
- Manual Override
- Volumetric Control
- Simple to use settings for a Single or Double Shot
- 15 Bar Italian Pump offers thorough volumetric control preset
- Has a special outlet for instant hot water. It’s perfect for warming a cup and creating Americanos and hot chocolate
- An espresso pressure gauge helps check espresso extraction pressure, so the espresso is not over- or under extracted
- Has a steam wand to easily make steamed milk frothing for cappuccinos and lattes. The wand is composed of stainless steel and can swivel 360 degrees to adjust to different size frothing containers
- Has a removable drip tray that is partitioned for wet and dry spills. There is an ‘Empty me!’ indicator when it’s full.
- A dry puck removes extra water from the ground coffee in the filter basket. It allows simple disposal of the coffee puck
- Pre-infusion with low water pressure at the beginning of extraction so that the grounds are gently expanded
- Accurate Water Control Temperature with 1600 watts thermocoil heating system that has an integrated stainless steel water coil
- Auto purge that spontaneously adjusts water temperature after steam for peak espresso extraction temperature
- PID temperature control for precise water temperatures; adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments
In addition, this prime espresso maker has several accessories such as single and dual wall filter baskets, a water filter with holder, a stainless steel jug, coffee scoop, cleaning disc and tablets, and cleaning tool. As well, the portafilter has a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl. This accessory is designed to lower the heat loss when the espresso hits cold metal. It also prevents splattering from the double wall pressurized filter baskets.
For product information, the Breville Infuser features the following
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 Watts Thermocoil Heating System
- Watts.Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty