Breville Bambino Plus
- Automatic microfoam milk texturing: The automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste; Delivering Barista quality microfoam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latte art
- Faster heat up time: Innovative thermojet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds; Ready to make your best coffee without the wait
- 19 grams dose for full flavor: Achieve a consistent and balanced Espresso using the right amount of ground coffee; The 54 millimeter porta filter with 19 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee
- Low pressure pre infusion: Low pressure pre infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup
- Precise Espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction; Voltage 110 to 120 volts
- Auto purge: automatically purging the heat system after steaming ensures your next Espresso is extracted at the right temperature
Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
The goal of the Breville Bambino is to give you access to cafe-quality coffee for a relatively low price. In addition, the design is made to have a low environmental impact and to save money on your energy costs. The machine includes all the features you’d want in a typical espresso machine, plus a few extra add-ons.
Breville Bambino Plus Review
To get coffee that tastes like it was created by a barista, you need to have four specific elements in balance. This machine is precisely tuned to balance all four. The 54 millimeter portafilter precisely measures out 19 grams of coffee for every cup. This allows you to get the full flavoring of the beans without over-extracting and leading to bitterness.
Also included in the design is an automated steam wand for milk texturing. You have access to hands free microfoam creation that simmers at your preferred milk temperature, allowing you to create flavored drinks and silky latte art.
This is one of the fastest-performing machines on the market. From a cold start, it only takes three seconds for the machine to warm up and be ready to use. In addition, the design automatically transitions from the extraction to the steaming process without needing manual input, which allows you to create coffees even faster.
Like many of the other steam wand options from Breville, this espresso machine includes a steam wand that automatically textures milk to your preferred specifications. You can customize the temperature and the texture preferences, allowing you to get your perfect cup of coffee. For those who want to try their hands at latte art, the barista quality foam is a must.
This is one of the most efficient heating systems on the market. Gone are the days of needing to wait excruciating minutes between turning your machine on and being able to use it. After you’ve flicked the power button, it only takes three seconds to go from cold to the perfect extraction temperature.
The secret is the integrated ThermoJet heating system. It delivers high-powered energy throughout the entire boiler, until the water inside has reached the ideal temperature. It’s the stuff of the future – nearly instantaneous moving from step one to step two.
Some machines allow you to customize the dose of coffee grinds. This machine takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect coffee. Every blend is extracted from 19 grams of espresso, regardless of the type of beans or grounds used. It’s just enough coffee to provide full flavor and caffeination without making the brew too strong.
19 grams is about the same amount of coffee that professional baristas use in their espresso brews. Anywhere from 18 to 23 grams of coffee is generally the sweet spot.
Before the infusion even begins, there’s a low pressure system designed to improve the extraction process. At the beginning of the process, the technology starts with a low pressure system and gradually increases the pressure inside the machine. This causes the grounds to be evenly spaced, so the water extracts flavors evenly and offers a balanced blend without bitter flavors.
After the pressure has caused adequate spacing, the advanced digital temperature controls ensure that the water is heated to the right temperature. As soon as the water is within the correct range, it’s poured through the filter to extract the flavors. Too-hot water can sometimes cause bitter or ashy flavoring, so the preciseness of the temperature control is key.
As soon as the coffee is done brewing, the automatic purging system cools the machine back down to ensure that the next cup of coffee is also brewed at the perfect temperature.